Keep the letters to congress coming

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amtrak_flyer

Train Attendant
As we know this is a make or break(up) year for Amtrak. Keep those letters going to your congressman and Mr. Bush. Its worth a few minutes a day for a email or two! Tell them you want Amtrak to maintain its nationwide system!

your (2) senators

your representative

president Bush's email:

[email protected]

I E-mail and Fax every senator every day, I e-mail Mr. Bush about 50 times a day, I do my part, what we need is a democrat in the house, and, of course, Bush is running for pres again, he dosn't do anything but make other countries mad! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

amtrakadirondack said:
I E-mail and Fax every senator every day, I e-mail Mr. Bush about 50 times a day, I do my part, what we need is a democrat in the house, and, of course, Bush is running for pres again, he dosn't do anything but make other countries mad! :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:
You e-mail and fax every senator EVERY DAY??

With two senators per state, and two methods of communication per senator, that would mean 200 pieces of correspondence to the Senate alone, 365 times per year (or 366 times, if it was a leap year).

You e-mail Bush about fifty times per day??

I have a feeling that if you truly did so, either your Internet Service Provider, the Federal Government, or both, would have already suspended your e-mail capability. When you send these e-mails, do you "cut and paste" the same message from e-mail to e-mail, or do you truly write individual, original, and substantial messages to our President?

Please try to control overzealous exaggeration in your postings.

I do agree that we need a democrat, though. You are right on about Bushy! :rolleyes:

I hardly think what Amtrakadirondock said was overzealous. After all, Bush is hardly an elected official :angry:

I agree though that after X number of emails they are ineffective. Still, one is to be congratulated for making views known to these politicians in DC; if more Americans got off their butts to make their desires known, we wouldn't have the kind of 'leadership' we do, and a lot fewer nations would be (justifiably) angry at at.

A god site for writing your officials GovernMail . Just a hint though - If you write senators and representatives not from your state , your email is discaded 95% of the time. :angry: Do however, send to Transportation Committees, sub comms, and Appropreations(sp) Committees, etc. B) :D The Pres , vice Pres and Trans Sec can get mailed to everyday!! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back