My intro

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthCoastHiawatha

OBS Chief
I just thought I might as well make my little intro. Well ok then here we go, I'm Tyler from Seattle and I have always been a railfan and Amtrak rider (first ride 1992 when I was about 4 on the Mount Rainer from Seattle to Portland. Its just to bad we never got out to the east to catch the last of the domes). Since the I've racked up about 12,000 miles with a trip scheduled this summer from Denver to Seattle (sad to say I have to fly down there).

I just thought I might as well make my little intro. Well ok then here we go, I'm Tyler from Seattle and I have always been a railfan and Amtrak rider (first ride 1992 when I was about 4 on the Mount Rainer from Seattle to Portland. Its just to bad we never got out to the east to catch the last of the domes). Since the I've racked up about 12,000 miles with a trip scheduled this summer from Denver to Seattle (sad to say I have to fly down there).
Welcome aboard! You're fortunate to live in an area with such splendid scenery. You'll definitely enjoy your trip through the Rockies (I did DEN-SLC myself last year)--it's bar none the best scenery on a train in the U.S. and right up there with the best in the world (maybe behind only the Canadians and the Swiss and Austrians).

Bon voyage and post often! :)

Back