Nancy Hanks schedule

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crescent Mark

Service Attendant
I'm looking for an old time schedule for the Nancy Hanks / Nancy Hanks II that ran from Atlanta to Savannah, Georgia. I've searched quite a bit on the web and haven't been able to find it. If anyone has any idea where I can find it (I think I once saw it posted here?) then I'd appreciate it.

If anyone has a South Wind schedule or something of the like from back in the day, that'd be appreciated too.

Thanks.

I'm looking for an old time schedule for the Nancy Hanks / Nancy Hanks II that ran from Atlanta to Savannah, Georgia. I've searched quite a bit on the web and haven't been able to find it. If anyone has any idea where I can find it (I think I once saw it posted here?) then I'd appreciate it.
If anyone has a South Wind schedule or something of the like from back in the day, that'd be appreciated too.

Thanks.
Here is a Hanks schedule'

Hanks.jpg

I have an old Southwind table but I'll have to look for it. I'll see if I can get it on a post for you.

Back