Poor Service

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious as I also took a trip with bad service and late connections. Anyone out there experience and vouchers or refunds with Amtrak. I was told to mail in my original ticket stub and they would refund. I am not even sure who to mail them to as I was given several locations and not sure if it is worth my time.

pbhames said:
I am curious as I also took a trip with bad service and late connections. Anyone out there experience and vouchers or refunds with Amtrak. I was told to mail in my original ticket stub and they would refund. I am not even sure who to mail them to as I was given several locations and not sure if it is worth my time.
Call the 1-800 number and ask for an agent and the agent will connect you to a agent that can help you.

I called to check on what I needed to send to get a refund/voucher for a sleeper fee that wasn't used due to a busted water line in the car. The agent I talked to connected me to another agent who took my reservation number and asked if I planned to ride Amtrak again. I said yes and he asked if I wanted a voucher. The voucher arrived about 7 - 9 days later.

California Here I Come! and maybe Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back