RR software map of the entire US

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amtrakadirondack

Lead Service Attendant
All Amtrak and railroad funs must see this! The US Railroad Map has every railroad in it. You can look at current RR's, previous RR's, All RR's and you can look at over 10,000 stations. You can download a demo that has the Southeastern US, and if you like it can buy the software, you can ether download it of have them mail it to you. It costs $25 to buy the full software for download or $30 for the CD, shipping and handling is included. I would recommend it to any RR fan. It's a little out of date because it still shows that the Montrealer and Cape Codder are still running, but I don’t mind that. I first downloaded it and about a week later I gave my mom some money I had been saving and she bought for me and I chose to downloaded it.

Here's the web site: www.railwaystation.com/products.html

Hope you check it out. :)

Own the map software and have found it very helpful in following routes, but it is not very detailed in giving exact locations of stations, signals, defect detectors, etc...

I agree, but it is a very good software. Whenever I take an Amtrak trip I try to track were I am. I also think that the person that created that should create Canadian railroad map software, I would buy it. :)

Are there any good Websites that provide RR maps for free, without having to spend $25 for new software.

steve_relei said:
Are there any good Websites that provide RR maps for free, without having to spend $25 for new software.
Sorry to say but, I haven’t found any other web sites that have a software like it, nor do I think that it would be free, but if I a web site or a new software comes out, I'll tell you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back