Thank you

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are you boarding? As you may know, the train changes name to the Sunset Limited at San Antonio, but you won't have to change cars. In addition to lots of info on Amtrak.com, I found a good review of the Sunset Limited at Amtrak Sunset Limited: 12 Things You Need To Know Before Riding - Grounded Life Travel.

Is this your first trip on Amtrak, and are you travelling coach or in a room? Either way you can use the Sightseer Lounge once you pass San Antonio. Let us know if you have any questions.

I'll be boarding at Dallas Union Station. Upper level on Coach. I've been riding on Amtrak for about 5 years. I've got a question I can't remember does the Sunset Limited go at end once we get into San Antonio

I'll be boarding at Dallas Union Station. Upper level on Coach. I've been riding on Amtrak for about 5 years. I've got a question I can't remember does the Sunset Limited go at end once we get into San Antonio
You'll be in the next to last car when the #421 Eagle cut out cars ( coach and sleeper) are Switched to the end of the Sunset Ltd. #1 in SA.

Back