1955 PRR stuff

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrFSS

Engineer
Honored Member
I have a friend who has come upon a binder of 1955 PRR stuff. In particular it appears to be an organizational book. It starts with the president of PRR and goes down the chain of command with all the officers and important type people. Each page has a bio, pictures, history with the company, etc. She says it is about 2" thick and is a three-ring binder type book. (I haven't seen it, yet)

The question becomes - where would I go to see if anyone is interested in maybe purchasing this (assuming it has any value) for a personal or museum collection. I have emailed the PRR Historical Society but all my emails have bounced saying they weren't good addresses (someone needs to update their web page I guess).

I could consider eBay.

Thought I would start here, first, and see what some of you old PRR fans might have to say.

Unfortunately this person who has the book is the type who would only give it away as a last resort if it can't be sold.

Thanks!!!

I have a friend who has come upon a binder of 1955 PRR stuff. In particular it appears to be an organizational book. It starts
Aloha

This is the E-mail Address of the publisher of the PRR electronic newsletter modified to prevent "Bots"

Keystone e-NEWS <keystone-e-news{at}lists.keystone-pubs.org>

they may be able to help.

Eric

I have a friend who has come upon a binder of 1955 PRR stuff. In particular it appears to be an organizational book. It starts
Aloha

This is the E-mail Address of the publisher of the PRR electronic newsletter modified to prevent "Bots"

Keystone e-NEWS <keystone-e-news{at}lists.keystone-pubs.org>

they may be able to help.

Eric
Thanks, Eric - I'll give them a try.

Back