2000 AGR points for paying auto insurance bill (targeted)

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this e-mail from Chase:

When you use your Amtrak Guest Rewards® MasterCard® from Chase to pay your auto insurance bill automatically, you can relax, knowing your bill is paid on time, every time.
You get 2,000 BONUS POINTS when you make your first automatic bill payment of $50 or more with your Amtrak Guest Rewards® MasterCard® from Chase by May 31, 2010.

You will receive your bonus rewards if you sign up for new automatic recurring bill payments and make at least one payment of $50 or more by the specified date, at merchants that classify their merchant location in any of the following categories: auto insurance (5960, 6300). We do not determine whether merchants correctly identify and bill transactions as being made in each category. However, we do reserve the right to determine which purchases qualify for the bonus rewards. Please allow 8 to 10 weeks after the last day of the promotional period for bonus rewards to post to your account. Maximum bonus reward accumulation during the promotional period is 2,000 bonus rewards. Bonus rewards earned from this promotional offer will not count against any maximum reward accumulation in the rewards program, if applicable. Credit card product changes during the promotional period will forfeit this bonus offer. To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This promotional offer is non-transferable and applies only to the account ending in the last 4 digits referenced in this offer.

I got this email too. I'm mad because I just paid for my car insurance not more than one week ago! I usually pay it for the whole six months too. Wonder if I could take my payment back and pay with my credit card now. :)

I got it too but State Farm, my Insurance Co. is not included! :eek:
I got this one also but USAA was not listed. Oh well I pay them anyway with my AGR credit card for the points. I also pay my homeowners ins also with my AGR credit card. It's once a year but it helps come May vacation. :cool:

I got it too but State Farm, my Insurance Co. is not included! :eek:
I got this one also but USAA was not listed. Oh well I pay them anyway with my AGR credit card for the points. I also pay my homeowners ins also with my AGR credit card. It's once a year but it helps come May vacation. :cool:

Was this a targeted e-mail? I didn't get it.

I have the Chase card and use it to pay my homeowners ans auto insurance. I still would like to have the extra points.

Back