94 & 95 consist question

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SANSR

Train Attendant
I just booked RT tix for my daughter to visit for a long weekend in March 2014. She will be traveling Business Class on 95 and 94 respectively. The wife and I traveled up to BOS from NPN last August on 66 & 67, also Business Class. The BC car was on the end of those consists. Can anyone confirm the current as well as (presumed) consists for 94 & 95 and more to the point, where the BC car is situated? The information will be an asset to the Girl Child; I suppose at age 27, the moniker 'girl child' is not really accurate, then again, she IS my little girl. Some things never change. I appreciate your responses! Thanks and Happy New Year everyone!

i think if im not mistaken usually for all NE regionals its

Business

Business
Coach

Coach

Cafe

Coach

Coach

Coach

and for 66/67 its the same just put baggage car infront of the first bc car

Last edited by a moderator:
i think if im not mistaken usually for all NE regionals its

Business

Business

Coach

Coach

Cafe

Coach

Coach

Coach

and for 66/67 its the same just put baggage car infront of the first bc car
Incorrect.

Business will be on the head end. Full length BC car. Nothing like 66/67. 66/67 has moved the BC/Cafe to the rear.

If NER's had 2 BC cars there would be a serious shortage of them. There's only about 60 of them IINM.

Incorrect.

Business will be on the head end. Full length BC car. Nothing like 66/67. 66/67 has moved the BC/Cafe to the rear.

If NER's had 2 BC cars there would be a serious shortage of them. There's only about 60 of them IINM.
There are currently 44 Amfleet I BC class cars according to the On Track On Line website roster. And yes, 66 & 67 do not have the standard Regional consist.

The standard Regional consist after the locomotive is:

Amfleet I Business Class car (62 seats)

Amfleet I coach car - Quiet car (no talking on cell phones)

Amfleet I coach car

Cafe car

3 to 5 Amfleet I coach cars.

So usually the Business Class car will be at the front of the train.

By all means! Come on down, I will dewinterize the camper and make sure the fridge is properly stocked with all necessary food stuffs as well as a wide selection of the obligatory adult beverage choices!

Back