A MTA New York City Subway Stuck on the Tracks.

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amtrak Railfan

OBS Chief
This Morning the #2 Train got stuck on a piece of metal on the tracks after the Subway leaving the 96th Street Station in New York City and this also causing Subway Service on the #2 and 3 lines. Here is a update from New York City Transit the #3 line is suspended in both directions between 72 Street and 148 Street and also the #2 Trains are runing on the #5 line between Nevins Street in Brooklyn and 149 Street in the Bronx. If something change I will post it.

Service has resumed by now, the metal was an extra piece of track. It came up through the floor beneath the seats. Fortunately there were no injuries. :huh:

I went to the NY 1 News Website this morning and the website said there was no injuries on Monday's Subway Incident and I think it is good News I think?

talk.nycsubway.org for their forums, SubTalk, and BusTalk. Is anyboody here a poster there?

F59 PHI said:
talk.nycsubway.org for their forums, SubTalk, and BusTalk. Is anyboody here a poster there?
I have an account over there but have yet to post.

F59 PHI said:
I've posted once or twice, but I don't get over there all too often. I barely have enough time to cover the three sites where I've got moderator duties. :)

Back