a thank you to y'all, for being here.....

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

one-trip-only

Train Attendant
We are down to 48-hours and counting on our first long-distance Amtrak trip. Tomorrow I start gathering everything from my myriad of lists, and condense and cull and cram (our personal) necessities of modern life into our 4 carry-on bags.

The stress of not knowing what we are in for would be so much worse if not for your forum and help, and so I wanted to shout out a little thank you for being here. Y'all have been a huge help in my preparations, and in having an idea of what long-distance Amtrak involves. It's pretty exciting, being this close to our first long-distance train trip.....

Thanks! I am thankful for your forum, and the people on here that both maintain it and help with newbie questions.

(BTW, we're on the SWC, KCY to LAX. Sleeper accomodations.)

So tomorrow will be pretty hectic, but the next day will be your time to relax, settle back, and watch the world go by - literally! Have fun. I am so jealous!!

Have a great time and please report back to us.

You are going to LOVE the Raton Pass. I'm so excited for you.

I just got back from a 15 day cross country trip and am ready to go again. Once you take your first trip, you will be hooked too. Enjoy yourself and relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back