Abandoned Amtrak Train

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
379064_253876004648871_116956691674137_342256_1702226071_n.jpg

That's part of the feedback control for a Flux Capacitor! :eek:

Didn't Dr. Emmett Brown adopt the name of Jack Cawley while visiting the early 21st century?

From the article:

Before we went he mentioned that it doesn’t show up on Google Earth. I didn’t believe him, but viola no train! The train is pretty old but it could have been recently moved there. Did Amtrak have it photoshopped out to deter the homeless or hoodlums from vandalizing or sleeping in it?

uh... right.. because the homeless and hoodlums regularly check into Google Earth to find places to sleep. :lol:

From the article:

Before we went he mentioned that it doesn't show up on Google Earth. I didn't believe him, but viola no train! The train is pretty old but it could have been recently moved there. Did Amtrak have it photoshopped out to deter the homeless or hoodlums from vandalizing or sleeping in it?
uh... right.. because the homeless and hoodlums regularly check into Google Earth to find places to sleep. :lol:
They pull out their iPads and smart phones to check. When you see them sitting on the sidewalk begging for food, they are really just keeping an eye on their devices charging using the outdoor outlet hidden by the trashbag that holds their clothes.

Ever see beggars smoking? Know what cigarettes cost these days?

I have a sign that reads "Will work for 4G Service". :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back