Access to ice?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dn4192

Service Attendant
I will be taking the Cardinal east from Indy and plan on packing me a couple sandwhichs and such and a few drinks and bringing a cup with a lid and such. Is there a place on the train where I can get ice from time to time for my cup to keep my drinks cool/cold?

You can get ice, but as others have said, it's not always available. If you have more questions can you just ask them on this thread and not start another new one? I see tons of threads that have been started by dn4192.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have more questions can you just ask them on this thread and not start another new one? I see tons of threads that have been started by dn4192.
Does it cost you extra when someone starts a new thread or something?

Wouldn't it make more sense to have a different topic in a different thread with a different subject heading, thereby allowing people to more easily determine whether it's a thread they want to read or ignore?

You can get ice, but as others have said, it's not always available. If you have more questions can you just ask them on this thread and not start another new one? I see tons of threads that have been started by dn4192.
How would people know there is a new question? the topic is about ice, what if lets say I wanted to know about accesses to a microwave to warm up my sandwhich..that is an entire differennt subject isn't it?

If you have more questions can you just ask them on this thread and not start another new one? I see tons of threads that have been started by dn4192.
Does it cost you extra when someone starts a new thread or something?

Wouldn't it make more sense to have a different topic in a different thread with a different subject heading, thereby allowing people to more easily determine whether it's a thread they want to read or ignore?
It also helps when people search topics on either AU or Google. Separate threads are best, unless it's a long chain of thought.

I believe, if you can be helpful & answer someone's question, then do so! Why have negative comments? AU should be a positive experience!!! If you get your panties in a wad over other's questions, it doesn't cost you to keep your mouth shut & move on, now does it???

Have Fun

RF

I believe, if you can be helpful & answer someone's question, then do so! Why have negative comments? AU should be a positive experience!!! If you get your panties in a wad over other's questions, it doesn't cost you to keep your mouth shut & move on, now does it???

Have Fun

RF

ditto :)

Have Fun

RF

ditto :)

Ahhh, some people aren't happy unless they're not happy. :p Go ahead and ask questions in the way you wish and don't let any one else tell you otherwise.

I think that a better way would be starting a thread titled "Questions about Cardinal" and then asking all his/her questions there. I remember dn4192 saying "yes, I have no life".

I think that a better way would be starting a thread titled "Questions about Cardinal" and then asking all his/her questions there. I remember dn4192 saying "yes, I have no life".
Please keep in mind that to a large extent, we try not to have too many rules here and fly more by the seat of our pants than anything else. That's why topics wander all over the place; that's why the same topics seem to come up over an over again; and so on. And that's why the staff didn't merge or close any of his topics or ask him to keep things in the same topic.

And most members seem to like the fact that we, the staff, don't get crazy over those things. So we keep doing things the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back