Acela Express still not at full strength

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superliner Diner

Conductor
Amtrak Acela Still Not at Full StrengthWASHINGTON- Amtrak's high-speed Acela Express service carried more than 2.5 million riders in its second year, which was marred by equipment problems.
The whole story is here.

And happy second birthday Acela Express!!

Amfleet said:
You know, I actually thought of a new name for the Acela Express with a Metoriliner twist.
Introducing, METRO EXPRESS!!!! B)
How about the "Express Metroliner Service" B)

Northeast Express?

Amtrak Express?

I think "Express Metroliner" works as its a respected brandname and shows an improved faster service.

Or "Metropolitan Express" I thought my "Metro Express" sounded to subway like. The the first class lounges in WAS, PHL, NYC, and BOS could be called the "Metropolitan Club" I like the Metropolitan name beacause it has that kind of mid-century class to it. The golden age of rail travel.

Amfleet said:
Or "Metropolitan Express" I thought my "Metro Express" sounded to subway like. The the first class lounges in WAS, PHL, NYC, and BOS could be called the "Metropolitan Club" I like the Metropolitan name beacause it has that kind of mid-century class to it. The golden age of rail travel.
I like "Metropolitan Express". Maybe each "Acela Express" Should get an individual name like the ones mentioned.

To confusing. I'm taking a business course and one thing we've learned is that when providing a service you want on main name and no more than three brand names. So when a passenger goes to tell there freind that the just had an exceelnt ride that there is one simple name to tell that person. Hope that made sense.

Here's a logo I designed:

metlogo.JPG

Superliner Diner said:
Amfleet said:
Here's a logo I designed:
metlogo.JPG
I can't wait to see all those Amtrak trains with the words

user posted image
painted on the side. :D
Amtrak, Have A Sense Of Humor About It!!! lol
S.D. Can you see the image OK or is it not showing up? I'll try to get this stuff on my Trainweb page and repost it. Sorry guys. I can send the images via e-mail if you would like. B)

No, I've tried both my Netscape 7.0 and Internet Explorer 5.5 browsers, and it comes up as an image that cannot be displayed.

It's a cobination of geocities and this board not being able to post pictures. I've seen boards where you can actually upload right from you picture files without haingto get it from the internet. I'll post something in the improvement forum to see what Anthony and Tristan may be able to do.

I can't upload to my trainweb site since my current site has exceeded disk quota and more space has to be added. After that's done I'm just going to delete my geocities website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back