Acela first class vs business class

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes-the fare from Boston South Station, Back Bay, and Route 128 is the same. The conductors usually lift the FC tickets after RTE.

Departing from BOS will give you a better choice of seats.
Like, a single seat on the left side of the car. And it is okay to board at South Station, yup!

Yes-the fare from Boston South Station, Back Bay, and Route 128 is the same. The conductors usually lift the FC tickets after RTE.

Like, a single seat on the left side of the car. And it is okay to board at South Station, yup!
Thanks! I will make sure that is where I board. No need to update the ticket?

Nope, you will be all set. It happens all the time. As a matter of fact, I'm sure someone will do it while I'm working First Class tomorrow, either in way out, or get off at a different stop on the way back to Boston.

I've done this a small handful of times. I used to frequently ride between PHL and RTE. There would be times where I had to change plans and went to South Station and used the lounge or I'd be booked out of South Station and would use RTE instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back