Albuquerque Station

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Haithcoat

Engineer
Honored Member
The Albuquerque station had a serious fire a few years ago. What was rebuilt in its place? Is it a completely new station at a new location, or a was the old structure rebuilt??

My sister (whoe lived there for a few short but glorious years awhile back ) asked me about it last night and I could not recall.

Thanks for any help.

The Albuquerque station had a serious fire a few years ago. What was rebuilt in its place? Is it a completely new station at a new location, or a was the old structure rebuilt??
My sister (whoe lived there for a few short but glorious years awhile back ) asked me about it last night and I could not recall.

Thanks for any help.
Bill, see if this LINK helps any.

The old station that was burned down was located on where the new transportation center is located (south of Amtrak station, now used by employees). If you were there few years ago, it was located where the module office is. The newest station is right next to the Greyhound and a Mexican bus company with the cafe in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back