Amclub setup

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

P40Power

OBS Chief
Hey I have a question on an Amclub car, Im decaling up one up and I was wondering which side the club side is, the side with the 4 windows or the side with 3 windows?

And what is the configuration on average, half club half dinette? Or are their full clubs out there?

P40Power said:
Hey I have a question on an Amclub car, Im decaling up one up and I was wondering which side the club side is, the side with the 4 windows or the side with 3 windows?
And what is the configuration on average, half club half dinette? Or are their full clubs out there?
The Club section is on the 4 window end and the Dinette on the 3 window end. I think most Clubs are full Clubs used for Metroliner, then there are some Club/Dinettes and Club/Coaches used on trains like the Vermonter and Downeaster.

The Half Clubs used to run on certain Northeast Direct trains, right?

P40Power, What Car (Paint Scheme)? I'm planning on getting a Phase III Car for my Metroliner. Walthers for some reason didn't print the word "Club" on the decal sheet, only "Amclub". To be Accurate to the prototype, I'll steal the capital "C" from Coach and "lub" from Amclub. Microscale fortunately makes Metroliner Service Decals to compliment my eBay purchased lounge.

Alright thanks alot Amfleet, I think Im gonna do mine up as the half dinette type. This car is in Phase II, Ive had it for a while and since I got a new Amfleet I car (in Northeast Direct scheme, very nice car!) I got the decals so I figured that I could do this car up since Its had no decals at all since it was put into service in 95.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back