Amish shuttle in Trinidad

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buck1108

Train Attendant
Recently, I had one of my all-time best Amtrak trips, from Newton, KS to Trinidad, CO. My room attendant was perhaps the nicest and most efficient I've had in a while, and my bed was made up quite nicely (getting on at 3:30am probably helped it too! :) ).

I met a group of Amish who were great conversationalists, and we passed quite a bit of time in the dome car (oops..observation car).

In Trinidad, there was a woman in a white van who regularly picks up the Amish from that location. She and I talked for quite a bit, and she said that she took people "all over" and was preparing to shuttle some Amish people from the Trinidad area to Kansas City later that evening. Has anyone met this lady, and is it a company or her private volunteering that accomplishes this shuttling?

As I've Amish friends, I would like to make contact with this company in some way for trips in this vicinity - if anyone might know of a contact, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back