amtak travel

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brendon

hi im thinking of using amtrak to visit some friends in raleigh NC. how would i get there from los angelis CA. I would like to see new orleans and houston. i am aware of the sunset limited that goes from LA to orlando. How can i use this line to travel to raleigh NC.

any help would be great.... ;) ;)

my email is [email protected]

A small note:

To get to Raleigh, NC. you would have to stay over night in New Orleans and then board the Crescent, but go to the link Anthony provided, you will find what you looking for there. :)

In addition to check the link provided, this detail also.

Actually, the Crescent does not go through Raleigh. You would take the Crescent out of New Orlleans to Charlotte and then change to either the Carolinian or the Piedmont, depending on how much time you wanted to spend in Charlotte.

Check the link provided. Details there.

Bill Haithcoat said:
In addition to check the link provided, this detail also.
Actually, the Crescent does not go through Raleigh. You would take the Crescent out of New Orlleans to Charlotte and then change to either the Carolinian or the Piedmont, depending on how much time you wanted to spend in Charlotte.

Check the link provided. Details there.
Oops! My bad, I was thinking of the Carolinian! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back