AMTK #20 Crescent

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mflsjhs

Service Attendant
saw something on youtube about the crescent having an accident on 12/19. the video showed the train with 1 viewliner and no dining car. does anyone know what happened?

saw something on youtube about the crescent having an accident on 12/19. the video showed the train with 1 viewliner and no dining car. does anyone know what happened?
Where was this video filmed?

Are you sure it was the Crescent?

The Reason:

The Cardinal does not have a dining car and only runs with one Viewliner. The Cardinal's consist is as follows: P42, Baggage, Viewliner, Amfleet Diner-Lite, and 3 Amfleet coaches.

i know what the cardinal is.... the video is from 12/19/2011

the train has 2 P-42's and is in Alabama at time of video.... @manchacrr the cardinal doesnt run through alabama

i know what the cardinal is.... the video is from 12/19/2011

I know the Cardinal doesn't run through Alabama. I'm taking it from Chicago to New York next week. Its just that the consist you described in the original post was similar to the Cardinal's, and without the link to the video, I had no way of knowing that it was shot in Alabama. Please think about the information you provided in your original post before scolding others next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back