Amtrak 49th Birthday CEO Video

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received the video, viewed it, and thought it well done. This anniversary has caused me to do some reminiscing about my rail journeys in the past. Doing some Googling, I remembered that I traveled on the National Limited in its closing months of existence. Even found a copy of the timetable printed near the date when I went to/from New York from Dayton. Good memories!

I received the video, viewed it, and thought it well done. This anniversary has caused me to do some reminiscing about my rail journeys in the past. Doing some Googling, I remembered that I traveled on the National Limited in its closing months of existence. Even found a copy of the timetable printed near the date when I went to/from New York from Dayton. Good memories!
Yes...I do the same on every anniversary. I think back to that first morning in Penn Station, watching the hoopla of Metroliner 101's departure for Washington...
even if the post-midnight Philadelphia Clocker may have been the actual "first Amtrak train".

Back