Amtrak Books

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the recently released third edition of All Aboard The Complete North American Train Travel Guide as reviewed here just arrived from Silver Rails today. It looks like it will be an interesting read.
Got my copy about a month ago, and quickly thumbed through it, but I haven't really sat down to read it yet.

That book had gone 12 years without an update due to an odd issue with a publisher, but thankfully the author was able to find a new publisher and rerelease things with some updates to reflect the many changes in the intervening years.

And the recently released third edition of All Aboard The Complete North American Train Travel Guide as reviewed here just arrived from Silver Rails today. It looks like it will be an interesting read.
Got my copy about a month ago, and quickly thumbed through it, but I haven't really sat down to read it yet.

That book had gone 12 years without an update due to an odd issue with a publisher, but thankfully the author was able to find a new publisher and rerelease things with some updates to reflect the many changes in the intervening years.
I read the authors blog from time to time. On the blog, he has gotten several things wrong about Amtrak in some of his posts. I was surprised he wrote a book. I figured someone writing a book about Amtrak would get the details, even small ones, right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back