Amtrak Cascades renovation

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk, I personally like the proposed refurb. However usually things I like (design wise) most Americans don't. That being said, knowing the government, that's probably what it'll look like as.

peter

What's wrong with the Bistro cars the way they are now, other than the fact that someone took out half of the bar stools for garbage cans (since people are too lazy and stupid to use the integrated trash receptacles) and the LSA's take up too much space for condiments and cardboard boxes on the counter and the like (even though there are condiment stations on the sides)? The proposed new layout takes out all of the seats!

What's wrong with the Bistro cars the way they are now, other than the fact that someone took out half of the bar stools for garbage cans (since people are too lazy and stupid to use the integrated trash receptacles) and the LSA's take up too much space for condiments and cardboard boxes on the counter and the like (even though there are condiment stations on the sides)? The proposed new layout takes out all of the seats!
Im still trying to nail down whether or not the proposed design is the one they are using since it was proposed 3 years ago so I hope the proposed design is not being used. I like the current design, its just looking a bit thread bare that's all. My only complaint is the crew taking up two whole tables (seating is already at a premium) in the lounge car but that's a completely different can of worms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back