Amtrak Deodorizer

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think "canary" is a cute term. I didn't take any offense to it. :) I've only ever heard it used in reference to "canary in a coal mine", so that was an interesting lesson.
That was how it was intended. Someone who falls over gagging to warn everyone that maybe there's something in the air that should concern us. The relative I spoke of in my previous post is getting over yet another case of bronchitis that she attributes as being the result of trying out a new hair dresser where there were a lot of strong fragrances. She's an extreme case.

I, OTHO, am the one who, when everyone else is gagging, says, "Odor? I don't smell anything." ^_^

Having said that, the bane of my existence is scented candles. If we ever get one as a gift, I generally throw it as far as possible. I'd probably rather had a deceased canine putrefying on the living room carpet than a vanilla scented candle in the bathroom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back