Amtrak Posters?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nr272

Service Attendant
Does anyone know where I can get one of those Michael Schwab Amtrak posters? I am looking for the Empire Builder one (or any of the long distance trains), but can only find the Acela posters at the Amtrak store. I just think they look really cool. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
They were only sold on the Amtrak website in signed, limited-edition runs of 100 each. I got the California Zephyr one, but they sold out before I could get any of the others. Because of the limited quantities sold, I would guess that they'd be pretty hard to find right now, and fairly expensive.

They were only sold on the Amtrak website in signed, limited-edition runs of 100 each. I got the California Zephyr one, but they sold out before I could get any of the others. Because of the limited quantities sold, I would guess that they'd be pretty hard to find right now, and fairly expensive.
That's too bad. Thanks for the info.

Try emailing the Amtrak store. While planning a Christmas trip on the EB a few years back (my first - MSP-SEA), I had seen a nice J. Craig Thorpe print commemorating the EB's 75th anniversary. I didn't think much of it at the time, but after returning, I knew I had to have it. However, by the time I went back to the Amtrak store, it was no longer available. I emailed them, and they gave me Thorpe's email address. I emailed him with the situation, and he had extras for sale, AUTOGRAPHED! How cool is that? It made a great rail experience even better!

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tuba-Iowa

A tuba is a terrible thing to waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back