Amtrak Roll Calls? Texas Eagle

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Engine58

Train Attendant
Hi All,

I have only posted a few times on this site, but I have a question. Does the forum have a "roll call" page? There is a similar forum for cruise ships that has a page which allows people to say that they wil be on ship XYZ on a certain date out of a certain port, and other cruisers can post and possibly set up a meeting aboard ship.

I was just wondering if this forum had something, any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Also, I have booked a bedroom on the Texas Eagle in late April, is this a normal amount of time to book, or am I way too early?

Yes, Look for a post title April 2013 and that's where people booking trips in that month will post.

It's never too early to book. The trains do sell out and booking in advance is highly recomended.

There's a sub-forum called "Member Amtrak Trips". Simply post your future trip in the appropriate month/year, and if people decide to meet up, they either discuss it there or through PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back