Amtrak Status Maps - Scheduled Downtime

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John Bobinyec

It's just about that time of year when I travel a bit to visit the family. This time I'll need to take the server with me. Here's the schedule:

SCHEDULED DOWNTIME

12/25/2009 - noon until about 12/26/2009 - 8 p.m. - server being moved. Watch for address change.

01/02/2010 - noon until about 01/03/2010 - 8 p.m. - server being moved. Watch for address change.

Sorry about any inconvenience.

John Bobinyec

It's just about that time of year when I travel a bit to visit the family. This time I'll need to take the server with me. Here's the schedule:
SCHEDULED DOWNTIME

12/25/2009 - noon until about 12/26/2009 - 8 p.m. - server being moved. Watch for address change.

01/02/2010 - noon until about 01/03/2010 - 8 p.m. - server being moved. Watch for address change.

John Bobinyec
What???

Thank you for making Amtrak status info available to us and letting us know in advance of your plans. Have a great holiday season with your family.

SCHEDULED DOWNTIME

John Bobinyec
What???
Sorry. I should have included the URL so that everyone would know what I'm referring to. It's:

http://www.trainweb.org/capt/AmtrakMapsForward.html

John Bobinyec

SCHEDULED DOWNTIME

John Bobinyec
What???
Sorry. I should have included the URL so that everyone would know what I'm referring to. It's:

http://www.trainweb.org/capt/AmtrakMapsForward.html

John Bobinyec
Thanks for the great service you provide and also for providing us updates regarding downtown. Hope you and your family enjoy you holiday trips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back