Amtrak Store

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Lead Service Attendant
It looks like they made some changes to the Amtrak store. Gone are the plain caps and t-shirts. They are replaced by more 'modern' looking items. The store has also been streamlined, meaning less items are for sale than were previously available. I purchased several items from the 'old' store and I'm glad I did because it looks like they won't be available any more. Does anyone have a word on the changes?

And what happened to the 2008 Amtrak wall calendar that is supposed to be there (and advertised in the NEC Thanksgiving timetable) ??

And what happened to the 2008 Amtrak wall calendar that is supposed to be there (and advertised in the NEC Thanksgiving timetable) ??
I didn't even think of that. I buy the wall calendar every year.
I'm not sure if the Amtrak store will ever be listing the 2008 calendar but a 2008 Amtrak Budd Metroliner calendar is listed for sale at Cafepress through the following link:

http://www.cafepress.com/stans_railpix.30046094
I emailed them. I was told the Amtrak wall calendars would be available on the 14th but its not in there yet.

I didn't even think of that. I buy the wall calendar every year.
I'm not sure if the Amtrak store will ever be listing the 2008 calendar but a 2008 Amtrak Budd Metroliner calendar is listed for sale at Cafepress through the following link:

http://www.cafepress.com/stans_railpix.30046094
I emailed them. I was told the Amtrak wall calendars would be available on the 14th but its not in there yet.
I have emailed them numerous times. They always respond with the same answer: "Look on the website, it will be there anty day"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back