Amtrak Superliner on iPhone/ iPodtouch

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wkaemena

Lead Service Attendant
Now you can have your Superliner in the pocket and show it to somebody who has never seen the beauty of an Amtrak Superliner travel. With the update of the iphone software to 2.0 and the app store it is now possible to view 360 degrees panoramas on the iphone. Go to the app store and download the free PangeaVR software. After the launch of the software go on the index to "W" ( Willy Kaemena's Worldwide Panoramas) there you will find a whole bunch of interactive 360 degrees panoramas of Amtrak's Superliner. For those without access to an iphone/ipodtouch

Now you can have your Superliner in the pocket and show it to somebody who has never seen the beauty of an Amtrak Superliner travel. With the update of the iphone software to 2.0 and the app store it is now possible to view 360 degrees panoramas on the iphone. Go to the app store and download the free PangeaVR software. After the launch of the software go on the index to "W" ( Willy Kaemena's Worldwide Panoramas) there you will find a whole bunch of interactive 360 degrees panoramas of Amtrak's Superliner. For those without access to an iphone/ipodtouch

The last time some overly excited iPhone/iPod Touch owner showed me one of these cute, but useless, features, I just fell asleep and started to snore during his demo. :rolleyes:

I find it so interesting, just how desperate the owners of iPhones are, to attempt to find some reason to justify owning the device. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back