Amtrak Survery

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael061282

Lead Service Attendant
Ok so I took a standard NEC trip RVR-NYP-RVR over a weekend back in mid june. Today, August 11, I'm get the usual customer survery for the NYP-RVR section. nothing unusual there really other then the trip was 2 months ago today (how am i supposed to remember what the restroom in business class smelled like after 2 months of trying to block out the memory). Then I looked at the letter and its dated July 1st. I wonder where its been the last 6 weeks? I still filled it out and returned it but who knows if they'll even use it now.

I got a survey for a segment of a trip I took in June, Portland to Spokane, in the mail yesterday. It was dated July 1st. They began with their standard "Our records indicate...." If they'd checked their records more closely, they'd find that the Portland-Spokane segment of my trip on that day, and for the next 3 weeks or so afterward, was actually a bustitution, rendering a lot of those questions useless. I answered them anyway, probably not with the answers Amtrak was hoping for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back