Amtrak to SJ 49ers

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course people know where Santa Clara is. It's the home of Great America........unless you're from the Midwest.
Speaking of Marriott's former Playland (yeah, I know), my understanding is that GA is going to be CLOSED on game days :eek: - so that Nuners, er Niners, fans will have a place to park for games - after they've spent hours parked on 880, 101 & 237 getting there.

BTW - Did folks know Levi's CEO says you should never wash your jeans! :blink: I don't care how nice his seat is at the stadium - I don't think I'd want to be sitting next to him! :giggle:

Of course people know where Santa Clara is. It's the home of Great America........unless you're from the Midwest.
Speaking of Marriott's former Playland (yeah, I know), my understanding is that GA is going to be CLOSED on game days :eek: - so that Nuners, er Niners, fans will have a place to park for games - after they've spent hours parked on 880, 101 & 237 getting there.

BTW - Did folks know Levi's CEO says you should never wash your jeans! :blink: I don't care how nice his seat is at the stadium - I don't think I'd want to be sitting next to him! :giggle:
I work in the area. If there's a MNF game there, traffic is going to be nuts and it will spill over to the entire area during peak commute hours.

Actually - I've seen a lot of photos of Levi's CEO wearing a suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back