Amtrak's Vermonter Baggage Cars.

• Thread starter Ricardo Gonzalez
  • Start date
Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ricardo Gonzalez

Were is the Amtrak's Vermonter Baggage Cars are now? E mail me.

Ricardo,

The Vermonter Baggage car has been spotted at various places around the country. There however is no way to know where it might show up next.

Ps. Without an email address, no one can email you. You must join the forums as a regular user in order for people to email you. :)

All of the baggage cars that were in specialized service (Vermonter, Ethan Allen, Adirondack) have been released into the pool of regular baggage cars. So it could be in Hialeah one week, and in Portland the next, it's impossible to know. Recently I have spotted both the Vermonter (1800) and Ethan Allen Express (1852) Baggage cars down here in Florida on Silver Service. Pictures are available on my website.

I have seen it a couple times recently coming through town (BNL) on 21/22, the Eagle.

Is Amtrak's Adirondack still have it's own Baggage Car on it's trains?

On What website can I find Photos of the Vermonter,Ethan Allen Express and the Adirondack Baggage Cars?

Just a note, I was driving the "yellow brick road" yesterdat at Chicago Union Station (it's the road that connects the station with the yards, along the rails), and I drove right past the Adirondack baggage car. It was sitting under the post office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back