Another strange craigslist post

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meat Puppet

Lead Service Attendant
dallas craigslist > fort worth > personals > men seeking women

please flag with care:

Please report suspected exploitation of minors to the appropriate authorities

Amtrak Booty Buddy - 30 (AMTRAK Depot)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2009-07-17, 1:02AM CDT

Reply To This Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking for a fun female to make a Amtrak ride with me from Ft. Worth to Oklahoma City. I am 5'10, 185lbs, blonde hair, blue eyed male. I am looking for a female under 135 lbs and fun. I rode this train a couple months ago and wanted to have sex in the areas available. But the girl i was with at the time would not. So of course this made it a want even more. This trip leaves Ft worth on any friday and we get back on sunday. I will pay for your complete trip, even drinks. We will stay in a NICE hotel { sheraton, marriott, etc} in Oklahoma City. We can do all kinds of fun things. If you want we can keep talking after the weekend, its up to you. But must be willing to explore a train and have a good time over the weekend. Only pictures in emails will be accepted. I will then trade my pics. Thanks and lets have fun

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1274186460

I don't doubt that people have been having sex on trains for generations. Congratulations! Now you know. Let's not make a mountain out of a mole hill.

I don't doubt that people have been having sex on trains for generations. Congratulations! Now you know. Let's not make a mountain out of a mole hill.
Yeah, but they haven't been advertising it on the Capitol Limited, er, I mean Craigslist.

Well, CL . . .

Now-now folks! Let's not let sex go the same route of the TP thread and wind up.... aah... well, I'll just chuckle at what I'm thinking and leave it at that! :rolleyes:
Well the advertisement is talking about the Heartland Flyer and the only place I can think of that would be private enough ends up bringing us back to the toilet paper thread anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back