any engineers want to talk GCOR????

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Geoff Parker

I am a railroad major in Sacramento, and have six hour classes of GCOR that get drilled into our heads everyday, but the only rules instructor in the entire US...Can you say good job for me? Anyway, I would like to chat with an engineer that actually has to put some of these rules into effect through the use of Form A's, B's, warrants, bulletins, etc. I can read the frickin book all day, but if I can't put it into a real life situation, then I get kind of lost. Thanks for the help.

Matt's probably the expert on the topic, he's a BNSF Conductor. I'm still reading through the book, but a lot of the rules are similar to my NORAC and CSX Operating knowledge, just numbered differently.

Geoff Parker said:
I am a railroad major in Sacramento, and have six hour classes of GCOR that get drilled into our heads everyday, but the only rules instructor in the entire US...Can you say good job for me? Anyway, I would like to chat with an engineer that actually has to put some of these rules into effect through the use of Form A's, B's, warrants, bulletins, etc. I can read the frickin book all day, but if I can't put it into a real life situation, then I get kind of lost. Thanks for the help.
Drop me an e mail

[email protected]

Back