Anyone have a list of Denver loopholes?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadfool

Train Attendant
Racking up AGR points somewhere between Fresno and
So I'm shilling for AGR again and need some help. There's a couple of college-age kids in the roomette across from me who live in Denver and were really interested when I gave 'em in my AGR/loophole spiel. (They were also on my delayed TE and got to spend last night free at the Hyatt, so they're loving Amtrak right now.)

Does anyone feel like putting together a quick list of some possible Denver loopholes I could show them? I have the CBS-DEN and DEN-ATL ones on that master list I posted, but I'm guessing there's others that can be started or stopped in DEN if you don't go for the maximum time on the train. Sorry, I'd look 'em up myself, but Amtrak's site is taking forever on my phone and my service keeps going in and out.

They're not getting off the train 'til tomorrow night, so I'm not in a rush or anything.

Thanks!

So I'm shilling for AGR again and need some help. There's a couple of college-age kids in the roomette across from me who live in Denver and were really interested when I gave 'em in my AGR/loophole spiel. (They were also on my delayed TE and got to spend last night free at the Hyatt, so they're loving Amtrak right now.)
Does anyone feel like putting together a quick list of some possible Denver loopholes I could show them? I have the CBS-DEN and DEN-ATL ones on that master list I posted, but I'm guessing there's others that can be started or stopped in DEN if you don't go for the maximum time on the train. Sorry, I'd look 'em up myself, but Amtrak's site is taking forever on my phone and my service keeps going in and out.

They're not getting off the train 'til tomorrow night, so I'm not in a rush or anything.

Thanks!
They can hop a dog down to NM, ride the SWC to LAX,(or ride the CZ to GBB,take the SWC from there to LAX) make the same loophole you are on from POS-EMY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mainly it's just intermediate points on the DEN-SAC-PDX-CBS or DEN-CHI-WAS/CVS-SDL trips.
I was trying to explain that to them, but they seemed a bit confused. Anyway, nevermind my request now. I was looking at the wrong column for their arrival time. They actually got off in Denver this morning, but they had their door and curtains shut the rest of the day yesterday so I never talked to them again anyway.

Back