Anyone having problems putting arrival times?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Guest_Gingee

For the last couple days I have tried to put information on the Amtrak site to see price rates. I have put CHI as the departure city and SEA as the arrival city and that it is a round trip. Then I try to click on it to get the rates and the computer says that it wants departure and arrival city. I don't know what else they are asking for. I have done this in the past without any problem. Anyone have any ideas?

I've been having problems getting the Amtrak site to work at all. Earlier, I was having problems with the reservations page.

I tried CHI/SEA fare and got a page not found. I backed up a page and the result was there. Then tried CHI/SEA reservation and it worked ok. I retried CHI/SEA fare and it worked ok. It seems like a server capacity problem.

I just tried it again without success. It says the same thing as before. Gad, this has been several days. Maybe they are affected by Katrina in some weird way.

It has been giving me intermittent problems (here on the west coast) for the past few days too.

I went to MULTIPLE CITY and could get it to work doing what I needed, even if only one city departure and one city arrival.

The system is probably overloaded with people trying to find alternate routes for travel now that the gulf coast is out.

Back