arcade room

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get hurt doing what? I didn't say put a moon walk on Amtrak....hmmm, nawwww. Table games, video games, movies...
Either you don't have any kids or have little experience with them: Someone could easily get beat-up, someone might get it in their head to try and tip one of the tables over, or start a fire in the trash bin, or...need I go on. And sure, that's stuff that could easily be done anywhere else on the train, but there are more adults around. But imagine if you will, the Attendant needing to be somewhere else for the moment and a group of about 10 kids with no supervision...the possibilities for trouble are endless and I'm surprised Amtrak's insurance carrier didn't put the kibosh on this...or are they really self-insured and have no conception!

And at the risk of repeating myself: easy cannon fodder for the administration and congress to use against Amtrak. And that's all I'm going to say on this subject!

Last edited by a moderator:
Then Amtrak can film them and release it as Bebe kids II. You've been looking at too many Hollywood

movies. The vast majority of kids will never act that bad and the ones who do could easily be identified, watched closely. Give kids a little more credit. I witness the adults being arrested on the train, not kids.

Should we fear the lounge for the few bad adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back