Beech Grove to release 14 off rip track by Sept

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should you wish to track Beach Groves progress, you can check out this page from On Track On Line. They list each car number that's been released and the date of release. :)

Well, I'm glad the repairs are going on. Hopefully enough repairs will be made soon so that the Cardinal can go back to Superliner, and the Palmetto back to Silver Palm (I'd guess with next April's Timetables). B)

AlanB said:
Should you wish to track Beach Groves progress, you can check out this page from On Track On Line. They list each car number that's been released and the date of release. :)
Alan, Beach Grove? <_<

Viewliner said:
AlanB said:
Should you wish to track Beach Groves progress, you can check out this page from On Track On Line.  They list each car number that's been released and the date of release.   :)
Alan, Beach Grove? <_<
Hey what can I say, I leave on Friday for the Auto Train and vacation with Mickey. Guess I've got sand on my mind. B) :lol: :D :)

AlanB said:
Viewliner said:
AlanB said:
Should you wish to track Beach Groves progress, you can check out this page from On Track On Line.  They list each car number that's been released and the date of release.   :)
Alan, Beach Grove? <_<
Hey what can I say, I leave on Friday for the Auto Train and vacation with Mickey. Guess I've got sand on my mind. B) :lol: :D :)
Enjoy Your Trip. :) B) Take Plenty of photos, look forward to reading your trip report.

Alan, be prepared for delays when you get ready to leave on Friday. The past two days the crew from FLO-SFA has gone on the law. My buddy had to go pick up the train today, so it may be along one for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back