Bill---Are you back yet?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Brian

If so tell us about your trip (we are anxious to know how it went) I will also be taking the Canadian soon so I want to know all about it

Bill's train the Crescent arrived this morning in Atlanta, close to its scheduled arrival time. Bill however will not be back on-line until Monday, as he does not have a computer at home. He uses his office computer to stay in touch on the net.

Therefore the earliest he'll be on-line would be Monday, and I suspect that he won't have much time for us, except to say a quick hello. I rather expect that his desk is piled full with things that need doing, which have accumulated during his two week vacation. :)

Yep, Brian I am back---it was a great trip and I will do a report in a few days or a week or two hopefully......but as Alan said, I am totally swamped after being off two weeks, so it will be awhile.

Meantime, should you have any very specific quesitons, you might consider asking them, or even e-mailing me....I could answer that more quickly than I can put together an entire report. Another person has already done this.

Latest posts

Back