BOA Guest Rewards Credit Card - anyone receive it yet?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have decided to give the new AGR card a try and judge the results of the new program down the road. We applied about 1 week ago, was approved and have not seen the card in the mail as yet. Sept 30th is approaching; were any cards sent out and received by anyone here? .

I have not received tha card as of this morning but have received an email from BofA stating my card was mailed to me 9/21/2015(Monday) and I should receive it withing 5-7 business days. I'll post to this topic when I receive it.

There's another thread about this. And I'm sure it's near the top of the list in the AGR forum. I can't post a link from my phone.

The other thread is a very long thread about the new card. The uniqueness of this topic is the ACTUAL RECEIVING of the new card. Inquiring minds(like mine) want to know.

Well, mine better be in the mail today unless the Post Office has already started forwarding my mail - not supposed to till next week. So much for living near the distribution center.

We received our BofA AGR cards today. Spoke with a BofA card agent today about two questions: you begin earning AGR points upon activation and use. Also, the "calendar year" for earning Tier Qualifying Points (TQPs) begins and runs from the activation date.

I received mine in the mail today. I live in Florida.

I received mine in Tennessee today(Thursday). It was mailed on Monday. I did have a problem using the card after activation though. I'll give more details on the original topic about this card.

According to a BoA online rep, my card was shipped today and I'll receive it by 10/8! That's unacceptable, considering I applied for the card 9 business days ago and others have received the card before mine was even shipped!

According to a BoA online rep, my card was shipped today and I'll receive it by 10/8! That's unacceptable, considering I applied for the card 9 business days ago and others have received the card before mine was even shipped!
If it shipped yesterday, you'll get it long before the 8th. Having no control over the mail, they have to under promise. When it shows up next week, their "by 10/8" will be technically correct (the best kind of correct!).

If it shipped yesterday, you'll get it long before the 8th. Having no control over the mail, they have to under promise. When it shows up next week, their "by 10/8" will be technically correct (the best kind of correct!).
Well I have no problem on it getting here when it get's here once it gets shipped. My problem is that my card wasn't even shipped until today, after others have already received theirs. That's a few extra days to meet the $1k spend.

I have multiple cards with AmEx, Chase, and Discover. By far, BoA has been the worst experience I ever had trying to get this card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine arrived today and I called in to shoot it hot. I didn't want to do that online as they want you to sign up for some kind of online banking deal which I will deal with later.

Back