Boston area

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, my name is Mike. Have lived most of my life near one part of the NEC or another. Finally at the point where I can take some long distance trains. Took the Star in December. Right now I am on the Coast Starlight heading to Seattle. First trip in a super liner roomette. Found this site after the event starlight collision. Lots of helpful info for a newer long distance traveler.

Hello, my name is Mike. Have lived most of my life near one part of the NEC or another. Finally at the point where I can take some long distance trains. Took the Star in December. Right now I am on the Coast Starlight heading to Seattle. First trip in a super liner roomette. Found this site after the event starlight collision. Lots of helpful info for a newer long distance traveler.
Welcome to Amtrak Unlimited

Welcome, Mike. I am new here also. I was just through Boston, heading up to Presque Isle, ME back in December. I don't think I saw you, though. ;)

Back