Burgos Interlocking cut in

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acela150

Super Buff
I'm rather surprised to not see anything about this come up, but...

Last Saturday the 16th LANDOVER interlocking was partially retired and BURGOS (HANSON) interlocking was cut in.

Which led to major signal issues on Saturday. Also contributing to delays on Saturday were issues with the Bush River Drawbridge.

I'm rather surprised to not see anything about this come up, but...

Last Saturday the 16th LANDOVER interlocking was partially retired and BURGOS (HANSON) interlocking was cut in.

Which led to major signal issues on Saturday. Also contributing to delays on Saturday were issues with the Bush River Drawbridge.
I did post in one thread about the signal issues. And I surmised the Bush Bridge was misbehaving since one of the NRK bound trains was stuck south of it.

I think we just through the interlocking and it was rough! Perhaps because it allows higher speed than the previous one?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we just through the interlocking and it was rough! Perhaps because it allows higher speed than the previous one?

I didn't see the TSRB for today as I was in the first of three days of recurrent rules training. But the TSRB (Temporary Speed Restriction Bulletin) has been littered with speed restrictions in that area since Saturday.

Back