Bus tituting

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hardly ever free of traffic. :lol:
Alan,

That sir, is quite an understatement! And couldn't be more true especially this time of year!!! :lol: :blink:

OBS gone freight...
I vividly remember being stuck on I-4 during Spring Training 2001, and after sitting for half an hour doing a U-turn across the thirty-foot-wide grassy median in a brand-new rental PT Cruiser. I'd forgotten I wasn't driving my Subaru Outback, and the ground clearance was significantly less than I was used to! It didn't sound or feel pretty, but I didn't actually bottom out or anything, and I-4 was actually moving in the other direction which enabled my navigator to get us off onto an alternate route (once I'd merged onto it from a standing start on grass).

Geez, we hated I-4! Exciting times.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hardly ever free of traffic. :lol:
Alan,

That sir, is quite an understatement! And couldn't be more true especially this time of year!!! :lol: :blink:

OBS gone freight...
I remember the first time as a kid that my family went to Disney World, I-4 was still two lanes in each direction through Orlando and on down to Disney. There for a very short distance it actually went up to three lanes in each direction just to make things a bit easier to get into/out of Disney's one and only main drive.

No traffic problems back then though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back