Cannot get into chat

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BeccaN801 said:
It just gives me an error message, any other suggestions. Downloaded x-chat, where do I go? what do I do
I'm not familiar with X-chat, however as long as your browser has JAVA installed you should be able to get into chat. One can also use IRC chat software, but I'm not familiar with how to use that. If you are trying to use an IRC engine, then you'll have to wait until Anthony returns this week for him to give you instructions on how to get in for next Sunday night.

I suppose it could be a firewall issue, if you are running a software or overly strict hardware firewall. But without knowing the operating system you're using, the browser, and whether you have Java both installed and enabled in the browser, and what the error message said, we have no clue. I PM'd you with some of the instructions. (look up at the menu line just below the very top Amtrak Unlimited logo, it should show 1 new message)

Back