Capital- CZ

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AKA

OBS Chief
With the current timekeeping on the CL, theres a good chance my wife and I would miss our connection in CHI from the CL to the CZ. Anyone know if or how Amtrak would handel this? Possable bus from TOL to make the CZ on time, or bus from CHI to somewhere down line to catch the CZ? A night in CHI anyother time would be ok. However this time that means we would arive in San Francisci a day late and cost a us a vacation day and the cost of a prepaid room for one day. I know Amtrak might hold the CZ for a while , but how long before it causes trouble in paradise? :unsure:

I have to make that connection on 3-12(CL to CZ). Looks like for the last week the connection would have been made. On the EMY end I have to make that connection with the CS, also. Anyone have any guess'?

I have to make that connection on 3-12(CL to CZ). Looks like for the last week the connection would have been made. On the EMY end I have to make that connection with the CS, also. Anyone have any guess'?

2 March & 3 March the CL was late, to late to make a 1:50 DP for the CZ.I will be traveling on a Saturday into CHI. Seams that weekends are the worst . Same question remains. How will Amtrak handle the connection? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back