Checking Train Schedules

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Can anyone tell me the correct way or the website to check the arrival times of the Southwest Chief and the Three Rivers?

I've been reading a lot of the forums regarding the lateness of several trains. I'm not traveling until October but I think it would be interesting to check the actual times on these trains.

Thanks,

Janie

mustymom said:
Hi,     Can anyone tell me the correct way or the website to check the arrival times of the Southwest Chief and the Three Rivers?  

I've been reading a lot of the forums regarding the lateness of several trains.  I'm not traveling until October but I think it would be interesting to check the actual times on these trains.

Thanks,

Janie
direct link to check status page. There is also a link on the Amtrak hme page in the middle right hand corner just below the Printable Schedules link.

Thank you for the link. Guess you can tell I'm excited about my first train trip. I've followed up on the great advice I've gotten from this site, followed all the links for more information (even bought a surge-protector for the laptop). Thanks again,

Janie

mustymom said:
Thank you for the link. Guess you can tell I'm excited about my first train trip. I've followed up on the great advice I've gotten from this site, followed all the links for more information (even bought a surge-protector for the laptop). Thanks again,
Janie
Welcome, have fun even during any delays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back