Chicago Union Station

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PerRock

Engineer
Hi.

I've been slowly working on modeling downtown Chicago's rail network for Auran Trainz. I am looking for as much information as possible for this project such as track diagrams, signaling maps, etc. I have been using the Chicago Railfan website (hometown) but am missing alot of the station stuff They have a basic switching/signaling plan. but I would also like to have a track plan. I plan to include on this route: Chcago Union Station, AMTK yards, The 3 other Metra stations, the EL, and the BNSF/Metra yard. Any bit of info would be greatly appreciated.

Hi. I've been slowly working on modeling downtown Chicago's rail network for Auran Trainz. I am looking for as much information as possible for this project such as track diagrams, signaling maps, etc. I have been using the Chicago Railfan website (hometown) but am missing alot of the station stuff They have a basic switching/signaling plan. but I would also like to have a track plan. I plan to include on this route: Chcago Union Station, AMTK yards, The 3 other Metra stations, the EL, and the BNSF/Metra yard. Any bit of info would be greatly appreciated.
Google Images tsgcus :lol:

ah thanks, got it hough. as mentioned I have wandered through the homtown.aol.com/chirailfan site and gotten just about everything good from it.

peter

I may be able to get some information for you related to the BNSF metra route. I have a friend that works for that line. Feel free to email me at accord137 "at" gmail.com

Last edited:
tell me when its done i live in chicago and have been looking all over for scenery of this!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back