City Of New Orleans - Bridges

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to drag this thread back up, but I wanted to thank everyone for their responses. I'm on the ride home now (Zephyr to CoNO layover starts in like ten minutes) and this has been a lot of fun. My only disagreement has been that "you can't even tell you're on a bridge..." as the barge staring at me on the lovely waterscape would beg to differ. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to drag this thread back up, but I wanted to thank everyone for their responses. I'm on the ride home now (Zephyr to CoNO layover starts in like ten minutes) and this has been a lot of fun. My only disagreement has been that "you can't even tell you're on a bridge..." as the barge staring at me on the lovely waterscape would beg to differ. ;)
Oh no!

I'm glad you're having a good time, though. :) You should post a trip report and some pictures when you get a chance.

I passed through the Moffat Tunnel at night. Conductor told us when we were entering and about how long it would take to pass through. The difficult part was not entirely knowing once we were out, since it was dark outside and you didn't see anything before or after. In fact, next thing I saw out the window were the city lights of Denver below a couple of hours later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back