CLE Station

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SharonLPK

Service Attendant
The phone number I have (216-696-5115) leads to a recorded message only. Does anyone have a number that reaches a person? Thanks!

They are open from 930pm to 1pm local time, have you tried during those hours?

Many train stations just have the number going to Julie during peak hours as well

They are open from 930pm to 1pm local time, have you tried during those hours?
Many train stations just have the number going to Julie during peak hours as well
I am in Cleveland and just tried the number during business hours. I also got the recording. It is an answering machine, so perhaps leave a message and they will call back. I guess they do not want you talking to the stations directly.

The Cle agents are offten busy. Cleaning and maintaining the station . Just call again. I call all the time and get the recording. I just wait a few minutes and call back. Also train time is not a good time to call. I know I know, train time can be anytime. Just keep trying. :)

A good time is mid morning, well after the EB LSL is gone.

I decided to drive down there and check it out in person :) Agent was very friendly and helpful!

Edited to add: Well, the station just called me, a couple of days ago I had left a message after a beep following the recorded message. But I wasn't real sure they listened/wanted messages since the recording doesn't say 'leave a message' on the machine. So it's nice to know that they will get back to you, just not real timely...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back