Club Acela hours?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty.

OBS Chief
Not that it'll affect my plans at all (it's just to confirm or deny my theory), but a question popped into my head earlier and it won't go away.

Does Club Acela tend to have shorter hours of operation or is it basically "If the station's open, we're open"?

I'm planning on taking 67 from NYP and 2158 from WAS to BOS during my March week and it'd be good to know if I'll have access to the Internet and Pepsi while I'm waiting, lol.

Edit: Wow, I don't know why I put 67 there. :unsure: :blink: The regional I'm grabbing from NYP is 177, though I'll probably stick with 2158 considering I'd rather wait in WAS instead of spending a few extra hours in BOS - I'll be there enough during the weekend as it is, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Club Acela will not be open for the departure of 67 from NYP. I think the hours are 5:45 AM to 11 PM. But you should still be able to pick up the internet, as the regular waiting areas are also setup with wireless.

I was planning more for waiting at WAS (like I've posed in my signature, full Acela route is my intent for some silly reason), but at least I can keep up on things on my iPod touch if I don't want to bring the computer out while waiting at NYP. :giggle: :cool:

Thanks for the info, Alan :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I was planning more for waiting at WAS (like I've posed in my signature, full Acela route is my intent for some silly reason), but at least I can keep up on things on my iPod touch if I don't want to bring the computer out while waiting at NYP. :giggle: :cool:

Thanks for the info, Alan :D
CA WAS will be open for your departure on 2158. It opens at 445am. But remember you must have a First Class ticket and be 18 or older to get into ClubAcela.

Alan you were close...515 to 10 Mon-Fri.

Club Acela closes after the last Acela departs I believe. Or closes at 6 PM.
Good thing I'm 27 then. lol I only think something like a teenager at times. :giggle:

6PM??? There's a LD train that departs after 7! :lol: It closes at 10pm. For a full list of hours see this Amtrak page.
Ah, thanks for the link, I should've figured there was something like that on Arrow's site. <_< :eek:hboy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back